Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

forum-events
2018 White Castle Run!
October 11, 2018
10:00 am
Quattro_Maniac
Admin
Forum Posts: 99
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The 2018 kch2o White Castle Run is a go and we’re looking forward to another great event. This event has continued to grow and is a group favorite! We had over 40 cars make the trip last year which is amazing.

We will be meeting at Einstein Bros. Bagels in Blue Springs at 8:00 AM and leaving for Columbia, MO at 9:30 AM sharp. They have a massive parking lot for our group and people can fuel up with some breakfast and coffee before we leave. We should be arriving at White Castle around 11:30 where we will have some delicious little burgers. We will then head to International Tap House for a couple brews and relaxation. It’s a really great spot with a huge parking garage right next door. Please feel free to head back to KC whenever you would like. The Tap House after the event is for anyone that would like to stay a bit longer and hang out. There is no formal drive home, so people can leave as they please.

Please RSVP, so we know how many people will be attending. We are looking forward to seeing everyone, especially some faces that we haven’t seen in a while!

We ask that everyone drive responsibly for this event. We would like to keep it safe and would also like to get some good video of the drive. Most of all, we would like to keep it fun for everyone. Feel free to bring a 2-way if you have one. See you on November 3rd!! Please also make sure to fuel up your car before arriving at the meet up spot. We will not be stopping on the way to White Castle.

This really has become one of our all-time favorite events, so we are looking forward to having an even bigger group this year!

EVENT DETAILS
Saturday, November 3rd 2018

Einstein Bros. Bagels
210 NW State Route 7
Blue Springs, MO 64014

8:00 AM to 9:30 AM

https://locations.einsteinbros.com/us/mo/blue-springs/210-nw-state-route-7

** As always, events hosted for kch2o are for members only. Please do not share the details of the event with anyone outside of the club.

October 11, 2018
10:08 am
Static_Quo_Tig
Wichita, KS
Members
Forum Posts: 25

definitely want to try and make this.
i think, at this point, my only issue will be weather (since i live in Wichita)

but i am talking with another member and Wichita native about making this trip.

Instagram:: [URL=https://www.instagram.com/static_quo_tig/]@static_quo_tig[/URL]
90 G60 stage IV BBM Corrado (SOLD) :: 97 BMW 328i - full SCCA spec :: 05 MINI Cooper S - full SCCA spec :: 12 GLI SE - non-sunroof - static slammed that everyone thought i was riding air (SOLD) :: 16 GTI SE DSG.LP - APR stage I+ (SOLD) :: 16 Tiguan R-Line 4Motion (SOLD) :: 18 Tiguan SE 4Motion :: 17 Jetta GLI SE - Wifes daily

October 11, 2018
10:55 am
Quattro_Maniac
Admin
Forum Posts: 99

That would be awesome man. The 417 guys are going to be joining us this year from St. Louis as well which will be fun. It's later in the year than previous, but we were running out of weekends. Seems like every weekend has a different car show or event.

October 11, 2018
11:06 am
Static_Quo_Tig
Wichita, KS
Members

i know that feeling!
i wish Wichita had more of a "scene" in the Euro side of things.

but this is the main reason im willing to travel up to KC. not to mention, KC is a lot more fun! hahaha

Instagram:: [URL=https://www.instagram.com/static_quo_tig/]@static_quo_tig[/URL]
90 G60 stage IV BBM Corrado (SOLD) :: 97 BMW 328i - full SCCA spec :: 05 MINI Cooper S - full SCCA spec :: 12 GLI SE - non-sunroof - static slammed that everyone thought i was riding air (SOLD) :: 16 GTI SE DSG.LP - APR stage I+ (SOLD) :: 16 Tiguan R-Line 4Motion (SOLD) :: 18 Tiguan SE 4Motion :: 17 Jetta GLI SE - Wifes daily

October 11, 2018
12:00 pm
Anthony Evangelista
Members
Forum Posts: 7

Static, if you need a place to crash before or after the run let me know i have some extra room or if nothing else a sofa you can crash on if you don't mind the fur babies.

October 11, 2018
12:03 pm
Static_Quo_Tig
Wichita, KS
Members

Anthony Evangelista said
Static, if you need a place to crash before or after the run let me know i have some extra room or if nothing else a sofa you can crash on if you don't mind the fur babies.  

very cool! thanks!
and no, i do not mind furbabies. i have a German Shepherd, Husky/Shepherd mix and a cat hahahaha

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 94

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Static_Quo_Tig: 25

Dave: 20

Harold_Crick: 18

fmvw: 15

Rapid Ron: 12